Monday, January 31, 2011

40 Days of Relaxation - Day 3

Monday, Jan 31, 2011 - Day 3
I could hardly tear myself away from my computer to take a 1/2 hour relaxation break. I am working on our business webpage redesign and I felt like I was finally getting somewhere. But I made myself a promise that I would relax so I got myself situated in my yoga room (with my dog) and listened to Relax into Wellness, Vol. 1, Track 1. The practice is called "Progressive Relaxation" which is basically tense and release. This is not my favorite relaxation exercise because I tend to over-tense my muscles but I decided to do it anyway. Dr. Louise has a very soothing voice. I think I'll try track 2 tomorrow.

Oh yeah - my teeth. I tried a banana this morning (room temp = sortof cold) and it was only mildly painful instead of shockingly painful like it was last Monday. I only had to microwave my cold cereal for 45 seconds instead of a minute to get it to a tolerable temp. I feel like I'm making progress.