Tuesday, February 15, 2011

40 Days of Relaxation - Day 17

Monday, Feb 14, 2011 - Day 17 - Happy Valentine's Day - not that I observe such holidays or even remember them. Dave had to remind me what day it was.

I'm writing this Day 17 post on Day 18 so it's hard remember much about my relaxation. I should've probably told Dave about it yesterday so he could remind me today. Ha ha.

I listened to Robin Carnes, Yoga Nidra II, 3rd track - short Yoga Nidra. I did not catch myself trying to clench my teeth at all during my relaxation. I finished a major project yesterday - redesigning our main business website - and I think finishing that was a huge stress reliever. I didn't clench while sleeping last night either. Well, I didn't catch myself clenching. Anyway, I enjoyed the short Yoga Nidra practice. I felt rested and ready to go to my Tang Soo Do class after relaxing.