Wednesday, February 2, 2011

40 Days of Relaxation - Day 5

Wednesday, Feb 2, 2011 - Day 5
Wow - I am exhausted today after my acupuncture appointment yesterday. I must have had some serious energetic stuckness going on because today my jaw is sore, I feel super tired and a bit weepy and I'm all puffy. Well, the puffy part could be from the salty popcorn I ate last night I guess.

Today's relaxation is going to be a Yin class, led by Thomas from the YMCA. I have heard very good things about his class so I am very excited to be the student and receive the teaching today. Too bad I can't bring my dog. I guess she'll miss out on day 5 of relaxation. Of course she dozes most of the day in the office and most of the evening on our bed and most of the night in her kennel so I guess she is pretty relaxed already.

Here's what Thomas said when I told him I would be attending his class:

I was sorry to read about your tooth pain in your blog although your "cheeky" tone eased the pain. My prayer is that your experience on Wed night will be healing and medicinal for you; consider it your "ibuprof-yin."

Isn't that cute? Ibuprof-Yin!