Thursday, February 3, 2011

40 Days of Relaxation - Day 6

Thursday, Feb 3, 2011 - Day 6
During my noon class today I taught a variation of  Dr. Louise Montello's 2nd track of her Relax into Wellness, Vol. 1 CD called Autogenic Training. My students seemed to enjoy it - some even fell asleep they were so soothed. So I decided to listen to that practice again today. It's so awesome (and you can download it from Amazon for 99 cents).

I wanted to continue to relax after the Autogenic Training was over so I also listened to Track 1 of Relax into Wellness, Vol. 2, which is called 61 Points. I first heard this relaxation practice at Yoga North from my teacher, Deborah Adele, who also offers this same practice on her Relaxation CD. I find that I can follow Deborah's version a little better. I'm not sure why. Anyway, I feel refreshed after relaxing and I seem to be a bit more alert. I'm still a bit puffy in the eyes but at least my hands are no longer stiff and swollen. Also, my dog joined me again today for relaxation.