Monday, July 4, 2011

Do Restorative News

I've got a number of schedule updates for the week of July 4-11. Here goes...

1. As stated in my previous post, Do Restorative Yoga is finally on Facebook. Come on over and "like" the page to get updates on the newest postings, upcoming events, schedule, reviews and more.

2. No class at Maurices on Thursday, July 7th due to Sidewalk Sales. We will resume normal schedule on Tuesday the 12th.

3. I'm subbing for Kristin's Vinyasa class on Thursday, July 7th at Yoga North: 5:30-6:30 pm. I know I'm not Vinyasa trained but I know how to do Hatha Flow so I think it will go ok.

4. I'll be teaching a Yin yoga class at 3 pm at the Twin Port Bridge Festival on Saturday, July 9th. Lot's of great stuff going on down at Bayfront for this fest: music, yoga, kids activities, motivational speakers, snacks, great lake views and more. Visit Laughingstock Design for more details.

5. I'll be subbing for Dorothy at the Duluth YMCA on Monday, July 11th for the 5-6 pm class. I will probably teach a combo class - Therapeutic and Yin.

Hope everyone has had a fun-filled 4th of July weekend.