Friday, April 30, 2010

Regarding class on April 29

Hello All -

It was lovely to see so many faces at Restorative Stations last night. When I told Molly I would stop the class for the summer is was because I didn't think people would want to lay down and relax during our energetic, enjoy-the-outdoors-like-crazy season. But if last night's turnout was an indicator of what to expect for summer, I can happily say I must be wrong about that.

It was lovely to see so many people giving themselves permission to relax last night. And now that so many of you are familiar with most of the poses, it is easy to lead the class. You all know the rotation, you know the limitations of your bodies and are willing to make adjustments (rather than force yourself to stay in a pose that is uncomfortable), and you are doing great at asking for help if you need it.

I look forward to our continued practice in June. Scheduled dates for the summer are June 24, July 22, & August 19 (all Thursdays at 7 PM).