I listened to another guided meditation from my friend Satyam of Renaissance Yoga. It's a recording he made while teaching a class. It includes a really great guided breath practice. Here's the link to the post: Breathing and Meditation, or you can download the file here.
Note: To listen, click the link. To download, right-click and select "save link as."
We are coming into the homestretch of our 30 day practice. To continue your support I've listed a few links:
1) All the posts from this challenge on the blog: 30 Day Meditation Challenge
2) Facebook Event page: 30 Days of Meditation
3) More on meditation on this blog: Meditation
4) More on guided relaxation (Yoga Nidra): Yoga Nidra / Deep Relaxation
5) Please remember to "like" Do Restorative on Facebook to continue to be part of learning: www.facebook.com/DoRestorativeYoga.
Journey into Courage
2 days ago