Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 14: 30 Day Meditation

Thunder, lightening and rain. I decided to to do my sit inside instead of trying the walking meditation as suggested by Kristin yesterday. My dog joined me again. I think she likes meditation. She sat right in front of me, facing the same way (like I should give her a shoulder rub) and did not nudge my hand or scrub around on anything. She seemed to be enjoying the peace and quiet, as was I.

Here's a couple of free meditations from Yoga Journal:

These two meditations by author and yoga teacher Kate Vogt appeared in the feature story "To the Garden" in the May issue of Yoga Journal. The first meditation, "Earth", helps to ground your connection to the planet and feel supported by its deep strength. The second, "Flower", guides you to let go of any tension and to feel the light within your heart connecting to the light of the sun. Whether you do one or both, you'll emerge feeling clear, calm, and energized.

Download Earth Meditation Audio MP3
Note: To listen, click the link. To download, right-click and select "save link as."
Download Flower Meditation Audio MP3
Note: To listen, click the link. To download, right-click and select "save link as."

Enjoy.

ps - don't forget to join us on the FB events page for more comments and community.