Yesterday I enjoyed the guided meditation from my friend Satyam of Renaissance Yoga so today I decided to enjoy another one of his podcasts. This one was called Pranayama Meditation. We practiced Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing), imagined ourselves able to breath in the beauty and vastness of space, and practiced 2-point and 3-point breath. A very lovely practice! Here's the link to the post: Pranayama Meditation, or you can download the file here.
Note: To listen, click the link. To download, right-click and select "save link as."
I will continue to list links to support your home meditation practice as we come into the last few days of our 30 day community practice.
1) All posts from this challenge: 30 Day Meditation Challenge
2) Facebook Event page: 30 Days of Meditation
3) More on meditation on this blog: Meditation
4) More on guided relaxation: Yoga Nidra / Deep Relaxation
5) Audio files for breath work and meditation: Audio Files
6) "Like" Do Restorative on Facebook to continue to be part of the learning: www.facebook.com/DoRestorativeYoga.
Yin Yoga: A Yoga Practice Every Athlete Should Adopt
15 hours ago