Monday, March 7, 2011

40 Days of Relaxation - Day 37

Sunday, March 6, 2011 - Day 37

I had such a do-nothing-stressful kind of day that I put off my relaxation til bedtime. Here's my day: read the paper and drink my tea, eat breakfast, do a bit of clean up after our wine ed group meeting last night, loll around, walk the dog, eat lunch, loll around some more, go to my friend's house for our randomly annual clothing exchange, go directly to Good Will afterward to drop off the clothes that no one wanted to reuse/repurpose (finally! I have been trying to get someone to take a few of my items for about 5 years now - I decided it was time to let it go), come home and read my book for about 3 hours and lastly, do my relaxation right before bed.

I listened to Dr. Louise Montello's Autogenic Training again and danged if I didn't have the best night of sleep I've had in a while. I made it through most of the practice with awareness but dropped off right at the end (of course it 11 PM by that time - past my bedtime). But I was able to put away my headphones without getting too tangled in the cords and I slept great. Thanks Dr. Louise.